See the best of Malaga on this private city sightseeing tour. This half-walking, half-bus private tour is a delicious combination of Malaga sightseeing and dining. Accompanied by a food guide, you will discover Malaga’s most beautiful attractions and sample tapas in the city’s best bars.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This private city sightseeing tour of Malaga is both a bus tour and walking tour, offering you the easiest way to see top attractions and get a feel for the city. You’ll also have free time to explore Malaga’s pretty plazas and lush gardens.
From the top of your bus, you'll see the Cathedral of Malaga, constructed between 1528 and 1782 and nicknamed La Manquita (“the One-Armed Lady”) because one of the cathedral’s two towers is unfinished. You’ll also see the Alcazaba, a well-preserved Moorish fortress built in the 11th century, and the exterior of the Picasso Museum.
Your walking tour starts with a guided visit of the interior of Gibralfaro, an ancient fortress that dates back to Phoenician times. You’ll continue walking with your guide, passing the Plaza de Toros, the Roman Theatre and the Plaza de la Merced.
After listening to your private guide’s insightful commentary, absorbing Malaga’s beauty and snapping as many photos as you can, you’ll be hungry! Your guide will lead you to two typical tapas bars to try authentic Spanish tapas. Nibble on food like Spanish omelets, sandwiches with Serrano ham and Spanish olive oil, and fresh-made chips. During the tour, your English-speaking guide will explain the traditions behind Spain's food and wine and advise you on local specialties.
This private tour of Malaga is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, who will then prepare for your private tour.
You will have free time to explore Malaga’s pretty plazas and lush gardens.
This private tour of Malaga is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The guide speaks English; if you require another language, additional costs will incur.
- This private tour in Malaga is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so he/she can prepare for your private tour.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Food tasting (2 tapas, 1 drink (soft drink/beer) per person)
- Entrance fee for Gibralfaro
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Tour starts at approx. 10:00am. It's possible to arrange a different starting time once your booking is confirmed.
Tour departs from centrally located Malaga hotels
Returns to original departure point