Visit the 3 most important highlights of central Seville: the Cathedral of Santa Maria, the Giralda tower and the Royal Alcazar.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
The Cathedral of Santa Maria is the biggest in Spain and is where Christopher Columbus is buried and his tomb is always of great interest to visitors.
The Giralda tower is an ancient Arabic minaret and symbol of the city, dominating the city skyline. This magnificent structure has been used a inspiration for similar architecture in Rabat and Marrakech.
An Arabic palace from the 14th century, the Royal Alcazar was originally a Moorish fortress. Nowadays the Alcazar is residence of the Spanish kings.
You will end the tour with a pleasant stroll through Santa Cruz, Seville's historical Jewish quarter. With narrow cobbled streets winding among white washed buildings, this is the most picturesque area of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Concludes in central Seville