Seville is the perfect place for discovering the cuisine and wines of Andalucia. The city itself is considered by many to be the best place in Spain for tapas.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
On this walking tour you can visit two of the best tapas bars or restaurants in the city, discovering the history of tapas. Taste typical Sevillian ham, Andalucian gazpacho soup, Spain's famous fried fish, Sevillian olives or the popular orange wine and sangria.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks are all paid direct to the bars and restaurants visited (approx. 25 euros)
Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Concludes in central Seville