Experience Barcelona's beauty on this private sailing trip! Sail away from the hustle and bustle of the urban city and relax as you take in gorgeous views of the picturesque Mediterranean Sea and the Barcelona skyline from a unique vantage point. Sail past top Barcelona attractions including Maremagnum, Port Olimpic and the Barceloneta Beach. Sunbathe on the deck; enjoy a delicious mojito; and unwind as your skipper steers the sailboat effortlessly along scenic Barcelona coast.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Admire the beauty of Barcelona from a sailboat on the pristine Mediterranean Sea on this private, 3-hour sailing trip! This unforgettable sailing tour is a perfect celebration for any special occasion, like a romantic anniversary, a fun birthday -- or just a relaxing day out on the water.
Board an elegant sailboat and enjoy breathtaking views of the Barcelona skyline from a unique vantage point as you cruise along the picturesque coast. Sail past top Barcelona landmarks including Maremagnum, Port Olimpic and the Barceloneta Beach.
Learn how to sail from your private skipper or simply relax, breathe in the fresh sea air, and sunbathe on the deck while sipping complimentary mojitos to celebrate this special moment together. Your experienced skipper will show you the best photo opportunities to ensure you have a great day out on the water!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked
within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received
within 12 hours, subject to availability.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for infants
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Pregnant women, families with children under 12 and people with physical disabilities must inform of their condition on the special requirement box at the time of booking
- Restrooms are not available on the boat
- White rubber-soled shoes, wind jacket, hat and sun protection are recommended
- The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Professional skipper
- Pitcher of mojitos
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sailing clothes
2:30pm: All year
6pm: May 1 - Aug 31
Returns to original departure point