Cordoba is a captivating Andalusian city with many attractive monuments to admire. On this private tour from Granada you'll discover Cordoba's mosque, cathedral, synagogue and Jewish quarter, and walk through the city's beautiful network of streets, squares and whitewashed courtyards. Accompanied by your own private guide, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of this Andalusian gem.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hotel pickup included
Your tour of Cordoba begins with a visit to the Catholic cathedral, converted from a mosque when the Christians conquered Cordoba in 1236. With nearly 1,000 pillars, the cathedral's original Gothic architecture is combined with Baroque and Renaissance elements. You'll see the remarkable Cardinal's Chapel and its treasures, including an ivory crucifix and important sculptures and paintings.
Next, you'll visit the old Jewish quarter, stepping back in time to the era of the Romans and Goths. You will see one of the few synagogues existing today in Spain, built in 1315, as well as many important monuments to Cordoba's most important sons, including the Roman philosopher Seneca, Arabian philosopher Averroes and the Jewish philosopher Maimonides.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Centrally located Granada hotels or the Alhambra
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30pm