Make your stay in Barcelona unforgettable with a private sailing trip! Admire the unique skyline of Barcelona at dusk, feel the warm sea breeze, and enjoy a glass of cava (Spanish sparkling wine) while sailing on the Mediterranean Sea. This private sailing trip is the perfect way to have a special day with your loved one, with Barcelona's beautiful landmarks as a backdrop. See Barcelona highlights such as La Sagrada Familia, Port Olimpic and Barceloneta Beach while your expert skipper takes care of the sailing.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Enjoy incredible views of Barcelona from the Mediterranean Sea on this 3-hour private sailing trip! Sail away with your loved one on a romantic tour from Barcelona and take home some unforgettable memories.
Meet your local skipper at the Barcelona Port and walk to your boat. After a safety briefing and introduction to sailing, get ready for your romantic experience. Admire views of the Mediterranean Sea as you cruise out of the Barcelona Port. Then, sit back, open your bottle of cava (Spanish sparkling wine), and raise your glass to toast for this special occasion.
Cruise along the Barcelona coast toward Port Olimpic and take in views of the Tibidabo, La Sagrafa Familia and Agbar Tower in the distance. Sail past Port Forum and popular Barceloneta Beach, the main beach in Barcelona.
If you choose the evening option, relax and admire Barcelona's skyline bathed in beautiful colors as the sun sets over the city. Enjoy your last views of Barcelona from the water while savoring cava as you sail back to the Barcelona Port.
Note that the sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked
within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received
within 12 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women, families with children or under 18 years old must inform of their condition in the special requirements box at the time of booking, so that an alternative drink can be provided
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Restrooms are not available on the boat
- White rubber-soled shoes, wind jacket, hat and sun protection are recommended
- The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Professional skipper
- Life jackets
- 1 bottle of cava (Spanish sparkling wine)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sailing clothes
2:30pm: Jan 1 - April 30 and Sept 1 - Dec 31
6pm: May 1 - Aug 31
Returns to original departure point