Not Reviewed (0 reviews)
Discover the Salvador Dali Museum at Figueres and the magical medieval town of Girona on a full-day, private tour from Barcelona. Accompanied by your own private guide, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of northern Catalonia's two most popular attractions.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
You'll be amazed by the fascinating, surrealist world of Salvador Dali in his birthplace, Figueres. The Dali Theatre-Museum is the largest surrealistic object in the world, replacing the town's former Municipal Theatre which was destroyed in the Spanish Civil War. Not only is the museum an artwork in itself, it's also home to many famous works by famous surrealist, Salvador Dali.
You'll also visit the beautiful walled city of Girona, where you will have free time to stroll through one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe. Girona was originally built by the Romans as a fortress, and the best way to explore the medieval town is to lose yourself in the alluring labyrinth of narrow streets which still reflect Girona's two centuries of Moorish occupation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
Centrally located Barcelona hotels or the cruise port
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:00pm
Daily, except Monday