No trip to Andalucia is complete without visiting the vibrant city of Seville. On this day trip from Granada, you will see examples of the city's great architecture including the gothic cathedral and the Royal Palace. You will also see the Museum of Fine Arts and the old medieval Jewish quarter.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Visit Seville's great gothic cathedral - one of the biggest in the world. The cathedral stands on the site of the 12th-century Almohad Mosque and you can still see the mosque's minaret (the Giralda) beside the cathedral.
Your tour will also stop at the old "gitanos" quarter, the Museum of Fine Arts, Arabic Alcazar (Royal Palace) and the old medieval Jewish quarter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Granada map (travel from April to September only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Centrally located Granada hotels or the Alhambra
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30pm