Combine the fascinating history of Nerja and the beautiful scenery of the Tropical Coast on this private day trip from Granada. Nerja boasts 10 miles (16 kilometers) of beaches with powdery sand and sparkling clear water. Its most spectacular attraction is undoubtedly the fascinating Caves of Nerja, where you will find archaeological treasures over 20,000 years old.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
The Costa Tropical coast has the perfect climate for growing beautiful tropical fruits including custard apples, papaya, avocado and mangoes. Nearby Motril is a popular area for scuba divers.
Heading towards Malaga, you will come across Salobrena, a village of white houses perched on a hill and crowned by an impressive Islamic Castle from where the panoramic views of the surrounding fertile plain and beaches can be admired.
Stop for lunch in the old quarter of Almunecar and admire the Majuelo Park and the castle of San Miguel before heading to Nerja for the afternoon.
The Caves of Nerja boast extensive grottoes and archaeological remains including a 32 meter central column - the largest in the world. The caves are a popular venue for concerts and classical music performances.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Granada map (travel from April to September only)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Centrally located Granada hotels or the Alhambra
Returns to original departure point