Rent a scooter in Granada and explore the charming Andalucian city at your own pace! With a helmet, lock and map included plus a choice of durations ranging from 24 hours to seven days, the rental experience offers everything you need to explore Granada with ease. Ride alone or with a second passenger around neighborhoods such as the UNESCO-listed Albaicin, and discover a wealth of historical landmarks including Granada Cathedral, the Sacromonte Caves and more.
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Make your own way to the rental shop in central Granada to pick up your scooter and, after a quick safety briefing, put on your helmet and enjoy a practice session. All scooters allow a second passenger, and a second helmet (mandatory) is available at your own expense. Pick up a complimentary map and lock, leave the rental shop and head out to explore the beautiful Andalucian city independently.
Unlike a tour, you decide where to go and when you want to stop! Select a 24-hour rental for a full day of sightseeing, or upgrade to a 2- 3-, 4- or 7-day rental to suit your vacation plans. Perhaps base your route around some of the attractions described below, or speak with the friendly staff in the rental shop to plan out longer itineraries.
A diverse and historically rich city, Granada has a wealth of sights to see. Having started its existence as an Iberian hamlet, the city was then ruled successively by the Moors (early European Muslims) and Christians — both of whom stamped their mark on Granada with monuments that still inspire wonder today.
Travel around the city aboard your scooter, and discover historical masterpieces such as the Moorish silk market of Alcaicería, Granada Cathedral — a feat of Spanish Renaissance architecture — and the Sacromonte Caves, where flamboyant gypsy flamenco dances are performed nightly. Neighborhoods such as the UNESCO World Heritage site of Albaicin are visit-worthy, too.
When your rental duration finishes, simply return your bike (with a full tank of gas) and helmet to the rental shop in central Granada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 21 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters seat two people. If booking for 2 people in 1 transaction, you will be allocated 1 scooter only, unless otherwise specified in the 'Special Requirement' field at the time of booking
- Children over 7 years old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Upgrade option available in store at additional cost
- Prices are per scooter
- Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you do not possess an EU driver's license, you must hold an international driver's license or be able to produce an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Granada map
- Use of 1 helmet and lock
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance, road assistance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
Scooter rental shop is open daily from 10am to 8pm
Central Granada, near Calle Casillas de Prats
Return to original departure point