Hire a scooter in Menorca (or Minorca) and explore the gorgeous Balearic Island at your own pace! With one helmet and a map included plus a choice of durations from 24 hours to seven days, the rental experience offers everything you need to explore Menorca with ease. Ride alone or with a second passenger to discover tranquil island scenery at sites such as Son Bou beach, and discover the urban charms of cities and towns at Mahón, Fornells and Ciutadella.
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Make your own way to Menorca Airport for a safety briefing and practice session before leaving with your scooter and helmet, or simply pick them up at your hotel. All scooters allow a second passenger, and a second helmet (mandatory) is included. Pick up a complimentary map, leave the rental shop (or hotel) and head out to explore the island independently.
Unlike a tour, you decide where to go and when you want to stop! Select a 24-hour rental for a full day of sightseeing, or upgrade to a 2-, 3-, 4- or 7-day rental to suit your vacation plans. Base your route around some of the attractions and sights described below, or speak with the friendly staff at the airport to plan out longer itineraries.
The most serene of Spain’s beautiful Balearic Islands, Menorca boasts a largely unspoiled landscape with secluded beaches, hideaway coves and rocky caves — all waiting to be discovered. The island is small enough to be covered in a day by scooter, or you can get to know it by renting for a lengthier duration and lingering over its highlights a little longer.
If visiting Menorcan idylls such as Son Bou beach, Cova des Coloms (caves) and the Calle Macarella coves don’t form part of your plans, why not set out to discover the island’s urban delights? Ciutadella, on the western coast of Menorca, is the island’s largest city in terms of population and is home to a beguiling Old Town and historical port. Lose yourself in the pretty streets, and maybe stop for photos at Plaza Nova, Plaza Espanya and the Cathedral of Ciutadella.
The viewpoint of El Toro, the capital of Mahón and the island’s gastronomic center of Fornells are all visit-worthy, too.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposits
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people. Booking for 2 passengers at a time will be allocated 1 scooter only, unless otherwise specified in the 'Special Requirement' box at the time of booking
- Children over 7 years old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- Upgrade option available in store at additional cost
- Prices are per scooter
- Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you don’t have an EU driver’s license, you will be required to show a Spanish translation of your driver's license.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Use of 2 helmets
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance, road assistance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Scooter rental staff are on site daily from 7am to 11:30pm
Menorca Airport or your Menorca hotel
Return to original departure point