Be seduced by Seville on a leisurely afternoon tour of this Andalucian gem. Built on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, lively Seville has a rich Arab legacy and colorful local districts such as Triana and La Macarena.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your afternoon tour begins with a panoramic bus tour, followed by a marvelous boat trip along the Guadalquivir River for attractive views of Seville.
Your tour continues with a visit to the famous pavilions and bridges of the 1992 Universal Exhibition, and the Carthusian monastery where Columbus prepared for his voyages of discovery. Note that on Sundays and Mondays the Iglesia de la Caridad (Charity Church) will be visited instead of the monastery.
Finally, you will visit Macarena Church (Basilica de la Macarena) to see part of the Holy Week in Seville.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- On Sundays and Mondays the Iglesia de la Caridad (Charity Church) will be visited instead of the Monasterio de la Cartuja
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- River cruise
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Centrally-located Seville hotels and other central points
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:15pm