Be seduced by the Andalusian charm of Seville on a day trip from Malaga. Built on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, lively Seville has a rich Arab legacy and colorful local districts such as Triana and La Macarena. Most famous of all are its UNESCO World Heritage-listed cathedral and Alcazar fort – both of which you'll see on this action-packed day trip.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
As you relax in an air-conditioned coach during the 2.5-hour drive from Malaga to Seville, take in views of the Andalusian countryside. When you arrive in Seville, the capital of the Andalusia region and the cultural center of southern Spain, enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city. See beautiful landmarks like the Santa Cruz quarter, the Alcazar, Maria Luisa Park, the Avenue of the Palm Trees and the Expo 92 development and parks. See these attractions from the comfort of your coach while your guide explains interesting facts about the city and history of Andalusia.
Next, it's time to stretch your legs! Explore Seville with your guide on a walking tour of the Cathedral of St Mary, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, and around the exterior of the famous Giralda Tower.
Continue to Seville's center and enjoy free time to have a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and to explore this beautiful city at your own pace.
Enjoy a last look at Seville from your coach before heading back to Malaga.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Guided tour of the Cathedral of St Mary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central Malaga, near the Plaza Poeta Manuel Alcántara
Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:30pm
Wednesday and Friday