Leave Seville and see the sun rise over the Andalucian countryside on a hot-air balloon ride! As you drift through the peaceful morning skies, enjoy panoramic views of the dramatic countryside that surrounds Seville, admiring rivers, forests and parkland stretching out toward mountain peaks on the horizon. After touching down, visit a nearby cafe and celebrate your morning flight with a traditional breakfast and a glass of Champagne!a
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Start your Seville hot-air balloon experience with a hotel pickup, and then travel by luxury, air-conditioned van to the outskirts of the city. Head out to the launch field to meet your pilot and watch your brightly colored balloon inflate. Listen to a safety briefing, take pictures next to your balloon, and then step inside the basket with your pilot.
Have your camera ready to capture bird’s-eye views of the Andalucian countryside that surrounds Seville as you softly glide through the early morning skies. The exact route is decided on the day of your tour, depending on weather conditions and the direction of the wind. Areas that you may fly over include the breathtaking Doñana Natural Park, the pine woods of Aznalcázar or the banks of Guadiamar River (an area known as the ‘green corridor’).
After roughly an hour in the air, listen to your pilot’s instructions for a smooth landing. Once back on the ground, make your way to a van and travel to a local cafe for a traditional Andalucian breakfast. Meals change according to seasonality and what’s available on the day of your tour, but typical meals include cheese, fruits, cereals, cakes , bacon, sausages and yogurt.
Relax as you eat, and toast your group and pilot with your glass of Champagne; it’s the perfect way to celebrate your Seville hot-air balloon flight! Finish your experience with a drop-off at your Seville hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Children between 6 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum height is 51 inches (130cm)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 15 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hot-air balloon flight
- Flight certificate
- A flight hat
- Breakfast, water and 1 glass of champagne
- Hotel pickup (if hotel is more than 1.86 miles (3km) from central Seville)
- Gratuities (optional)
Flights start between 6am and 8am (approximately).
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions
Your centrally located Seville hotel or a close alternative meeting point
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point