Walk the historical city of Seville from the medieval walls southward to the main landmarks, following the ancient cardus of the Roman Hispalis. Discover the north half of the historic city, less famous than the postcard Seville, but with plenty of unique buildings and more importantly, unique people.
Visit taverns and markets, baroque and mudejar gothic churches as well as Renaissance palaces and monasteries. Highlights of the Seville Photography Walking Tour include: Macarena Gate and Walls, San Luis street, San Luis de los Franceses church, Santa Marina, San Marcos and San Roman churches, Feria street market, Alameda de Hercules, Santa Paula and Santa Isabel convents, San Vicente and San Lorenzo quarters and the Fine Art Museum.
The goal of the Seville Photography Walking Tour is to:
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their camera
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Camera and film
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
April 01 to October 31
November 01 to March 31
Central Seville, near the Basilica of La Macarena
3 hours 30 minutes
Concludes at Royal Tobacco Factory (University)
Daily except Sunday