La Sagrada Familia is one of the most popular attractions in all of Spain, but you can see it without waiting in the long lines. If you pre-book this one-hour, skip-the-line guided tour, you’ll skip the long entrance queues! Your Sagrada Familia ticket will be pre-booked and pre-paid for fast, hassle-free entry into this iconic Barcelona landmark.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
By pre-booking this Sagrada Familia skip-the-line ticket, you can avoid the long lines (which can take more than two hours!) and go straight inside Antoni Gaudí's Gothic masterpiece – one of Barcelona’s most popular attractions. These special Sagrada Familia tickets include the standard ticket price plus a fast-track access fee, worth every penny when you see how many travelers are lined up outside. After skipping the line, you will have a one-hour guided tour of la Sagrada Familia, which includes a visit to the museum.
You will visit the astonishing interior of this church, which is one of the most visited buildings in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was consecrated and proclaimed a minor basilica by Pope Benedict XVI. Designed by Antoni Gaudí as a Latin cross plan with five aisles, this church is extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism, and has vaults that reach 230 feet (70 meters).
You will also visit la Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of the basilica from its early beginnings in 1882, when its construction begun, to the present day. Its anticipated completion date is 2026, the centennial of Gaudí's death. The museum will also give you valuable information about Gaudi´s life and career.
After the guided tour, you can continue exploring at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We cannot predict when the Sagrada Familia will be crowded. In general long lines are common at major attractions in summer, on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point, so please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Tour departs from central Barcelona.
Concludes at Sagrada Familia