Sail on the beautiful Mediterranean Sea on this small-group sailing trip from Barcelona. Aboard a modern yacht, travel along the coast and take in views of La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Cathedral, Montjuic, Tibidabo and the Port Olympic. Then head out to sea and become a real sailor as you help the skipper with the sails and take the helm! Go for a swim if you wish, and then enjoy a drink and snacks on the boat or back on land at a local bar. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your skipper.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free snacks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Meet your guide in central Barcelona and enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Barcelona waterfront on the drive to the port. When you arrive, get ready for your exciting 2-hour sailing experience on the Mediterranean Sea. Board the modern, 40-foot (12-meter) yacht, and after a safety briefing and introduction to sailing, head out of the Barcelona Port.
Sail along the Barcelona coast, admiring amazing views of the Barcelona skyline, La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Cathedral, Montjuic, Port Olympic and Barceloneta Beach.
Enjoy several opportunities to become a real sailor – your skipper will show you how to hoist the sails, trim the main and take the helm (i.e. steer the boat!). Alternatively, enjoy the view from the yacht's comfortable cockpit, relax down below in the spacious salon or sunbathe on the open deck.
Leave the coastline and head out to the open Mediterranean Sea, where you will have more sailing opportunities, if you wish. Feel the warm sea breeze in your hair and the sun on your skin, and watch the water splashing along the gleaming hull. If the weather conditions allow it, stop to take a dip in the open sea – a truly unforgettable experience!
Enjoy a chilled glass of cava, beer or soft drink with fresh olives and almonds on the yacht as you sail back to the Barcelona Port (weather permitting). On the 2:30pm, 4pm and 5:45pm boat trips, take in views of the Barcelona skyline at sunset while savoring your snacks. Alternatively, if the weather is bad follow your skipper to a local bar after your sail for a well-deserved drink accompanied by local olives or nuts. You’ll then be driven back to the city center.
Please note: The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women, families with children under 12 and anyone with physical disabilities must inform of these conditions in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking
- Restrooms are available on the boat
- White rubber-soled shoes, wind-proof jacket, hat and sun protection are recommended
- The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions
- Please inform of your preferred choice of drink (wine, beer, soft drink) in the Special Requirement box at the time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Professional skipper
- 1 drink (beer or soft drink)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sailing clothes
8am, 11:15am, 2:30pm, 5:45pm, June 1 to Oct 31
11:15am, 4pm, Nov 1 to April 30
Central Barcelona, near Via Laietana
Returns to original departure point