While in port in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, discover the capital of the Canary Islands on this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Traveling by open-top, double-decker bus, visit the area’s main attractions including Plaza de España, Castillo de San Juan (Castle of John Baptist), the Auditorio de Tenerife (Auditorium of Tenerife), the Museo de la Naturaleza y el Hombre (Natural Science and Archaeology Museum) and the Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Concepción (Church of the Immaculate Conception). Learn about the city’s interesting history from the onboard audio commentary and hop on and hop off at any of the 11 stops to explore at independently.
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Transport by open-top, double-decker bus
- Onboard audio guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Buses depart every 25 minutes, 10am - 6pm
Plaza de España
Tickets valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
Buses drop off at each of the 11 stops around the city