See Valencia’s city highlights by scooter on a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour, led by an expert guide! After choosing to ride alone or behind someone else, hop aboard a scooter and drive around the downtown streets, taking in top Valencia neighborhoods like Barrio del Carmen. See iconic city sights like Valencia Cathedral and Torres de Serranos, and hear the history of UNESCO-listed La Lonja de la Seda from your guide!
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Meet your guide in central Valencia and after a quick safety briefing and practice session, put on your helmet and hop on board! You can choose to drive the scooter either alone or with another person.
Following your guide, drive around Valencia’s exciting neighborhoods, like trendy Barrio del Carmen, where bohemian bars spill out on to the pavements, and Plaza de la Virgin, where Valencia Cathedral can be seen in all its Gothic glory. Head to UNESCO-listed La Lonja de la Seda – an ornate civil building – and hear about its use as a silk exchange in the 14th century.
Pose for pictures by the dazzling City of Arts and Sciences – a futuristic building designed by Valencian Santiago Calatrava – and learn about its unique architecture from your guide before continuing to Copa America Port. Travel along the front, seeing slick modern buildings lining the water, and then work your way past Torres de Serranos and Torres de Quart – two iconic towers that are built into Valencia’s medieval city walls.
After 3.5 hours exploring Valencia by scooter, work your way back to the start point where your tour finishes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All drivers must have held a valid, unrestricted car driver's license for a minimum of 3 years
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any traffic tickets they receive
- All scooters seat two people
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Use of a scooter
- City map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Central Valencia, close to Jardin del Turia
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point