Sightsee at leisure with the Valencia Card, and enjoy discounts of up to 50% on top city attractions. As Spain’s third largest city, Valencia boasts a wealth of sightseeing opportunities with vibrant nightlife, world-class museums and a multitude of architectural styles. Choose from a 24-, 48- or 72-hour pass, and experience the best of the city at ease, enjoying free public transport and discounted entry to Valencia Cathedral, the City of Arts and Science aquarium and more!
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Instant Confirmation
With the Valencia Card, enjoy savings of up to 50% on local prices! With public transport included for the duration of your city pass, plus discounted car and bike rental, your Valencia Card allows you to discover the city with ease.
Free Public Transport:
Travel on Valencia’s buses, trams and underground trains for free. Restrictions apply, but you can travel throughout Zone ABCD by bus and tram, and Zone AB on the underground network. Your public transport ticket is valid for the same duration as your city pass, from the time of first use.
Save on Entry to Valencia Attractions:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- You are required to select a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Public transport in Valencia's AB transport zones
- Free or discounted entry to selected Valencia museums and attractions
- Valencia guidebook (available in Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese and Italian)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected
Exhange your voucher at one of four Valencia redemption points: Tourist Info Reina, Tourist Info Joaquín Sorolla, Tourist Info City Hall or Tourist I