Enjoy a night of opera music and fine food at La Castafiore restaurant in Madrid! Popular for its opera-singing waiting staff, the traditional restaurant has gained a cult following in the city from locals and visitors alike. Enjoy renditions from well-known operas like ‘La Traviata’ plus traditional zarzuelas – comical Spanish opera-style songs – while enjoying a delectable 4-course meal with wine.
- All-inclusive tour
- Dinner included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
At a time of your choice, head to La Castafiore, an atmospheric Madrid restaurant tucked away down a little alleyway in the center of town. The intimate and cozy eatery specializes in traditional cuisine, served by opera-singing waiting staff.
Take a seat at your table and enjoy a 4-course opera-themed banquet with wine, while enjoying zarzuela – a satirical style of Spanish opera peppered with dialogue and powerful songs. Even if you don’t understand the language, the music is inspiring and instantly recognizable acts from classic operas like La Boheme are included, too.
After enjoying dinner, sit back to listen to the grand finale of your evening, a rendition of an act from La Traviata – the world-famous Italian opera by Giuseppe Verdi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- 1 bottle of wine per table
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Monday to Thursday: 9pm - 12:10am
Friday to Saturday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
La Castafiore, central Madrid
La Castafiore restaurant